There is no question about the safety and non-toxicity of using silver in its many human uses. It has been safely used in almost every facet of human life for thousands of years.

SILVER is the only heavy metal that does not cause heavy metal poisoning.

Silver is one of the most broad-spectrum, safe and effective human disinfectants and healing agents in existence. According to the EPA, who is in charge of defining safe levels of any mineral in water which is used for ingestion or drinking, the oral consumption of small amounts of silver in water on a daily basis poses no significant degree of risk. Unless an individual were consistently consuming (every day for more than a year) over 300 times the recommended daily dosage of a 5-20 ppm product, there is literally no possibility of that individual contracting the non-toxic condition called argyria.

people who use hundreds or even thousands of times the recommended daily dosages run a risk of turning their skin grey, but even then the condition is EXTREMELY rare.

There have been no reported deaths from the medicinal use of silver, in comparison antibiotics kill an estimated 100,000 plus people annually.

There has NEVER been a SINGLE case of ARGYRIA reported from proper use of IONIC SILVER SOLUTION!

Back to Main